DTP CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
1. Applicant must meet DTP eligibility requirements for the program.
2. Applicant must be free from acute medical conditions that may interfere with or inhibit active participation in the program, contagious diseases that may affect the health and welfare of others in the program, and alcohol/drug addition.
3. Applicant must be homeless as defined by homeless definition.
-Does the individual lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence;
-Is the individual’s primary nighttime residence either of the following: a
supervised publicly or privately operated shelter designed to provide
temporary living accommodations, an institution that provides a temporary
residence for individuals intended to be institutionalized or a public or private
place not designed for, or ordinarily used as, a regular sleeping
accommodation for human beings
4. Applicant must be capable of self-preservation in case of an internal or external disaster.
5. Applicant must have housing issues that is determined to benefit from a 24 hour per day, seven days a week structured and supportive environment for an extended period of time as a transitional management establishment.